Name: some robot who is gay
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19815952
Reason: mic spam again
Ban Length: 1 day
Unban Time: 22:47:41 1/7/2018
Admin Name: Player
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:451110
Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check your console"

technically, i was DJing. at request of two friends. but I don't see a rule anywhere about "micspamming" or DJing. he kicked me without reason first. hell, he didn't even warn me to stop at first, before or after the kick.

Gimpy

I kicked you for your music. You know it, and came back and even complained about it. So you knew WHY I kicked you...

Then, you decided to continue your DJing, after I left. What did you think would happen?

Your ban has been removed. Don't DJ again.

reniah

ok, you didn't state any reason for kicking me. instead you left, went incognito, came back, and quietly banned me. again, without any warning. you also ignored the fact that before the ban, I was talking about the possibility that my name may have been the problem, seeing as it has the word gay in it. that is your first fault, if you had said "don't dj" then I would of gladly stopped. but here is the biggest issue I have: where is the rule, on the site or in the server, that states i'm not allowed to DJ. this is a glaring issue that should be fixed, if you can please.

Gimpy

Unless you're going to try and tell me that you didn't realize that your horrible music was *not* mic spamming... Then just be happy that your ban is removed, and leave it at that.

Any individual with a bit of common sense would have known what they were doing wrong. You were removed from the server, then came back and ONLY started your music again after I had left. It was very obvious you knew why I had kicked you.

reniah

i guess by your definition, playing music is just noise and "spamming" music is totally a thing. there is a thing called "djspam" if you want to coin that term

but man, common sense, as an ADMIN, is to send a >WARNING< to the person of their wrongdoing, not hope they understood a quiet kick through mind powers. you know, because anyone with common sense wouldn't understand why they were kicked for an invisible rule they don't see on the site or server. makes sense.

Gimpy

You're right. I should have told you WHY you were kicked.

Next time, I'll use the command properly, which will show the kick reason in your console.

reniah

thanks, and will there be a new rule popping up about "micspamming/djing"? I wouldn't want anyone to experience this happening again.

Gimpy

Probably not.

We have frowned upon this for years. Seeing as though you have appx 30 hours of play time in our servers, I'm extremely surprised you didn't realize this.

reniah

couldn't have realized an invisible rule, sadly. extremely surprising to the fact that even if I possibly did, the last time I was on there was.. probably 2016? possibly. can't assume though that people only go to one server and wouldn't know such a rule that can't be seen.. thank you for the unban though. sorry if I sounded condescending in any manner.

Bishop

It is expected etiquette for online games/communication that spamming/flooding the server with voice/text is not allowed.  An explicit rule is unnecessary as this falls under the rule, 'Respect all players'.  People come to our server play TFC, not listen to you or your music.

And while Gimpy noted he should have listed the reason for the kick, it is clear by your previous posts that you suspected that both spamming the mic and using a name with 'gay' are not allowed, yet you did so anyway.  This and your argumentative posts sure seem like trolling.  Gimpy kindly removed your ban so please show us you aren't here to troll, but to enjoy TFC. 

reniah

well, nobody was complaining about the music in the first place, so throw etiquette out the window for a second there. everyone there didn't mind, nor once complained. there was even a person named "player" there who joined and enjoyed the "horrible music", totally not a biased thing going on here against me lol.

yet after i was kicked, i accidently played the mic for 5 seconds and turned it off. then commenting wondering why i was kicked, i wouldn't suspect being openly gay in name to be a problem. as it was evident by people in the server, amazingly enough, still played TFC despite my DJing, or "spamming the mic".

also you seem to misuse the term trolling.. i have no ill intent to get anyone mad here. you're mistaking my intention to correct this problem as some weird way to get you mad. rather i'm upset by this invisible rule while playing the server. you're telling me it is a "common sense" rule, then just add a rule of "common sense"-ical stuff. i check the rules before i join a server.

gimpy, did anyone ask me to stop "spamming the mic" when you joined? please answer this question at least. also yes, i will stop "spamming the mic", i learned that. that lesson is learned. i'm fully aware of the problem there, i just wish it was in the rules so i'd had seen it and wouldn't had done it in the first place.

Bishop

You are just saying the same thing over and over.  Your request for a ban explanation and a rule change have been answered.  If you don't like the response, you are free to play elsewhere.  Continue to troll here you'll have to. 

I'll do what I can to help you by locking this thread.

Gimpy

Just going to point out one more thing...

You said you have read our rules, then abide by them.

[No Excessive Language]    No excessive use of sexist/racist/vulgar language. We are adults, not trolls.

2018-01-06 19:58:37   N I G G A.
2018-01-06 20:10:11   tfw faggot.