News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Gaged

Started by Nebit, December 30, 2017, 09:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebit

Hello admin,

How come i got an gag on me in chat today?

I did not get a reason and no comment from any admin. You just lost future donations ..

/Nebit

Nebit

omg..

Apparently, by posting this i got an 2 week gag instead of 1 hour?

Whats going on Evil? Who is this admin? Should he be an admin? Feels like he is an Racist just because of my color or against my people(funny people)?

/Nebit

Gimpy

Nebit,

Looking at chat logs, I can see that an admin got a report of you for your chat.

ReportID: 712 Server: 66.151.244.170:27015 Reason: BAD MANNERS ON CHAT
Reporter Name: Player
Reported Name: nebIT.SoK ID: STEAM_0:0:544741
Report Time: 12/30/2017 9:08:46 AM (CST)

[Respect Everyone]         Respect all players and all rules.

I read the chat logs from this morning, and really, it was some guy from Poland who had a total of seven minutes in the server (ever) whining.

Your gag was only an hour, and should be gone now.

Nebit

Thank you Gimpy for the reply,

It means that i should start reporting you admins for bad manners that happens a lot all day long?

You spam respawn and use bad language, i try not doing that.. but i dont cry. More than saying "cry" when you spam resup. Wont name names here, but if you want i start reporting admins!! (You=cause you represent Evils admins)

It would be nice to get an example from when i have bad manners and it its not put in a context where the others are flaming or its just for fun. I have a certain dialog with some players, cause they have the same with me. But if others think thats not cool then ill stop. But then they need to stop aswell!

In this case you are being a racist and just gaging me!!! (or show me stats from where admins has been gaged?)

The same/next match after i got gagged i got called a lot of mean things, awful things, and some players use language that are truly against the rules. and these are players  that i respect and i like playing against and i like to flame them back. and i dont mind their flaming, its part of Evil, but if you need Gimpy, ban them too from chat!!

Again, can i get an example where i did wrong and that you admins agree i will stop that.

If i say "Noob", "GJ" ironically, its part of the game on Evil server, cos u have the sounds.

You have a sound that says "Africa", some might think thats racists??

If your name is Nuggs its OK? i read that as Niggs, so its racis against black ppl. IMO, but you Admins like him and let it be? Its ok if you want be portrated as racists if you stad up for it! As you kind of do with letting Niggs play! More less racist names has been banned.

With that said. Where did i do anything wrong that you admins or regulars dont do all the time??

I would like an official apologi from that Admin that put the gag on me unless ALL you admins agree and give some prof that i did something wrong!!! Because he didn not treat me fair! (hence an admin should be fair) Or you remove him/her as admin

This before i lose all respect for you Gimpy!!

/Nebit

Gimpy

Nebit,

Maybe I should have been more clear.

I read the chat logs, and didn't actually see anything showing that you did anything wrong. You made fun of someone's mother, and some guy who had all of seven minutes of server time took offence, and reported. I've already asked the admin who dealt with this to post here.

There are a few rules that deal with server chat.

[No Excessive Language]    No excessive use of sexist/racist/vulgar language. We are adults, not trolls.
[Respect Everyone]         Respect all players and all rules.

I personally don't feel that you broke either of these. A bit of name calling, swearing, and flaming isn't against any rules. You can see the things that will get you in a lot of trouble in the first rule I posted. Excessive ANYTHING (sounds, chat spam, mic spam, etc) will get you in trouble, but again, not saying that was the case here.

Also - I asked you in open chat today if you were still gagged. You didn't answer me, so I tried to remove the gag. It said you weren't gagged... Not sure why you were ignoring me in server.

Side bar - I don't believe that Nuggs' name is supposed to be racist (being close to Niggs). Maybe he'll be able to answer that one.

Nebit

Thanks Gimpy, can you please send that chat?

If i flamed a person and he didn't flame me back, for 7 min,  then want to apologize to that person! Even if its not wrong or not. He reported me.. and fealt bad.
Then its a heat of a moment.. not ok, i have a flame battle with a "Player"(among others) person, so its hard to know who is who, usually he start with saying "see" "talk" etc. if thats him, i dont apologize ;) hehe

Sry if i missed your chat, not seen alot of Evil names tonight, u go by alias?Usually im bad seeing chats, but at fist it said 1 hour, then after the post it said 1 - week - 6 days - etc.. so it got longer.. was probably over by an hour.

I just dont like to be treated this way, and it feels alot like admins here dont mind your own crap and abuse(all using Evil tag), but once someone els does it, its not ok. I see it alot, and usually new players to this server are treated bad by admins and they leave for another server.. keeping TFC alive... nop! Thats why i dont accept this gag just for no reason.

So, why was i gaged? By which admin? And why? You dont think it was a good reason. Let him come clean.

Nuggs= https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nig%20Nug
If thats ok then someone can be named Damn Nugger, or just "Nugger"! = Not OK by me. Yes Its more applied, but if Nugger says anything n chat that is degradingits racist or killes someone, then a "Nugger killes someone"! You dont see it Gimpy? See kick logs for when you admins kick people for less racist names then that! Just to prove a point.

/Nebit

Gimpy

2017-12-30 07:15:26 nebIT.SoK stat whore? -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:15:21 Player (Team) stfu -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:15:11 nebIT.SoK run to resup noob -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:14:49 Player (Team) stfu -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:14:41 nebIT.SoK rq alwasy -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:14:38 nebIT.SoK lol =) -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:14:37 nebIT.SoK even wors -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:14:23 nebIT.SoK im a noob... then what are u?= -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:14:15 Player so bad -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:14:12 Player :) -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:13:58 nebIT.SoK what is talk? you put it on your hands right? -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:13:37 Player talk?? -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:12:43 Player is there a DR in the house -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:12:14 nebIT.SoK (Team) ty -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:11:28 Player :) -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:11:27 Player (Team) wtf -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:10:57 Player thanks -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:10:56 nebIT.SoK all 1000 shots -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:10:52 nebIT.SoK ns -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:10:08 lag (Team) went ele -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:10:07 kix ? -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:10:04 Player HOW -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:09:08 nebIT.SoK rq -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:09:00 hao gg -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:08:57 kix cus 4g wasnt made for laptop internet -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:08:37 nebIT.SoK how come kix is lagging with 120 ping? -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:08:34 hao HOHOHO HAAAAX -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:08:28 hao ! -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:08:17 hao (Team) Incoming secondary! -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:08:16 hao (Team) Incoming secondary! -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:08:07 Poppa Boner (Team) [ENGINEER] -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:08:01 Player BASTERD -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:07:45 nebIT.SoK your my basterd son so your ok -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:07:30 Player OK BITCH -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:07:30 nebIT.SoK ,) -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:07:17 nebIT.SoK im your mother dont call me your bitch.. bich -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:07:17 hao ty :> -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:07:01 hao bitch pls -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort
2017-12-30 07:06:59 nebIT.SoK backwards :) -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X 2fort

That's the log, it's a bit hard to read. Its copy/paste, so read bottom to top.

Like I said, I don't see much there, other than you swearing. Which isn't against any rules.

You do mention that admins abuse. This is something I do not like. I take every report of admin abuse very seriously, and will investigate completely if given specific details. If you don't want to post details, you can always message me. Admins are given those rights to be held to a higher standard. Rule breaking on their behalf is 100% not acceptable.

This doesn't look like admin abuse. It looks like a short gag given after a complaint was received.

As I said, I have asked the admin to post here. He hasn't been online since, so give him some time. Not everyone is on the forums as much as I am.

schuffler

Nebit
I gave you a short gag due to 2 complaints. I asked you to stop in a private message maybe you didn't see it. After I asked you to stop, that someone was getting mad I got the 2nd complaint. Since you didn't respond back to me or stop I gave you a short gag. I really thought it was more of game banter but someone was upset.

Bishop

Hi Nebit...I'll toss my 2 cents in.  I agree what you said didn't seem excessive and understand why you are upset.  At the same time, the admin asked you to stop the argument but you didn't (you apparently missed this warning but that isn't his fault).  From the admin's perspective you were escalating a situation that needed to toned down.  An hour gag, while frustrating when you feel it was unjustified, did end the flame war.   

If you see admins breaking rules or abusing power, please report it.  As Gimpy noted we take these seriously.  In this case I don't believe this action was personal, more of a miscommunication between you and the admin.

If there was time left on the gag it would be removed, but since there isn't let's get back to TFC!

Gimpy

Quote from: Bishop on December 30, 2017, 07:44:16 PM
In this case I don't believe this action was personal, more of a miscommunication between you and the admin.

Quote from: Bishop on December 30, 2017, 07:44:16 PMlet's get back to TFC!

Nebit

Thank you!

Yea, wierd i didnt see your privet message, did you send it in steam?

Sure, lets go back to TFC :)

schuffler

sent it in game. admins can send a message to one person in the game in chat. It may have come up when others either team or all chat came up. Next time I see you on Ill send you a chat message so you can see what they look like.

Nuggs

That is some pretty impressive mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion that my nick is racist. I'm not even mad more impressed then anything. I think you are one of those ESL so I'll let it slide. As the dude would say, clearly you're not a golfer.

Butterbean

Nuggs, in my opinion your nick exists to pay homage to McDonald's chicken nuggets. Therefore, your nick is delicious.

Now im gonna go make me a white russian and abide.

Venomous Fangs

The name Nuggs reminds me of a RPG game called Dragon Age where a Nugg was a rabbit like rodent that lived underground and was a food favorite of the Dwarves. Must taste like chicken!