Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

noob evil swede banned me "STEAM_0:1:1362566"

Started by Archii__ManiaK, December 26, 2017, 07:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archii__ManiaK

without talking or something
Ive been playing this game for 18years ,as well as other fps at very high level
If someone " a bit skilled or know how this game works" could reply , one thing I hate the most is the no reason ban by a guy who cant even bunny hop in 2018
Thanks you

Gimpy

Maybe I would take your request a little more seriously if you were less of a prick about it.

Swede

So much hate and rage in your reply to Pizzahut wishing him to get cancer and die and in your request here. You wrote "If someone " a bit skilled or know how this game works" could reply" and "one thing I hate the most is the no reason ban by a guy who cant even bunny hop in 2018"

Let me remind you of 2 serverrules:

[Respect Everyone] Respect all players and all rules.
[Private Property] These servers are private property; it is a privilege to play here, not a right.

SpamDaddy!

The previous message was brought to you buy:

Nuggs

What a sad, pathetic individual.

Note at no point during these borderline incoherent rants does he claim that he didn't hack. AND has been VAC banned twice!?

Get this POS outta here

pizzahut

Quote from: Nuggs on December 27, 2017, 09:55:02 AMAND has been VAC banned twice!?
I don't have logs any more for these 2005 and 2010 bans (for IP match), so consider this claim invalid. It might have been someone else using his name, or shared Steam accounts (if he visited a friend or cyber cafe).

dev1ce

Yeah Archii but you were banned from EU leagues and pickups for hacking. And you blatently still do it. Good riddance.