News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Could someone with an actual wallhack check this HLTV demo ?

Started by pizzahut, December 18, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pizzahut

Player: http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=14711 ("brocolix" at the time the demo was recorded.)
Demo: http://dedicated.esclan.net/hltv/battlezone/HLTV-1712181505-sentience_r2.dem.zip
Always thought he's dodgy as hell, but couldn't prove anything. In spec I saw him shooting at walls randomly, and I was wondering whether he was aiming at someone through the wall(s).

Gimpy

I tried to watch it with Solly's Tools... but my antivirus software nailed it for scanning my PC.

Strange....

Sorry Pizzahut

Gimpy

Archii__ManiaK

xD

pizzahut

"all good player are banned coz of noob like you"

So noobs aren't allowed to ask to check if a player is cheating? A lot of people think you may be cheating, can you really blame me for being suspicious? If you really aren't using any aids, compliments to your skill.

Mind that people also asked me to check or ban you from RV (especially after you got banned from the Euro pickup), but I didn't, because I wasn't sure.

SpamDaddy!

Pizza, you can't argue with cheating turds. Gotta flush'em! Good catch, bro! 8)

Archii__ManiaK

Normally i won't reply , but i'm in good mood so here i'm , my last reply here tho and let tfc dies in peace <3
My dear pizza , here's the problem,
people claims some stuff so other people believe it even if it's not true

- Two VAC banned accounts (From what I heard, you claimed it was for CS?)
-two vac ban account ? dunno what u are talking about its clearly not me
Never vac banned on this account (and hes old strange no ?)

- Perm ban from Euro pickup (AFAIK)
Again u never played a single pickup and talk , u clearly have no clue what happened
Pretty simple, admin players ( and other guys who never talked to me but complaining behind me i guess ) raged too much i guess
Heres the same problem they never tried to talk to me before or after the ban , when i even tried to ask why they just ignored me
I never had a problems with the guys before in "old day" , why ? because they were smart enough to know what a preshot is and were 15times better than the best player left in 2017 ( now pickup is ded ) they even let some player ( i wont name ) who wallhacked and admitted it allowed to play ......
when i saw "fatal" the usa player , vac banned too , no comment
If u had some doubt about a wh , check some of my replay , look how many time i preshot into nothing
There are some stuff called respawn timing + travel time to calcul when a player can be at a certain position ( like the timing item in quake 3 if u have ever played it before ) Its all about reading ur ennemy if im the ennemy where I m actually ? where should i go? The ennemy can conc well ? what's his speed?
***** killed rrrrr
rrrrr is good and fast he can be here or here in 7-9s preshot is needed
blablablablabla anyway its over i dont care anymore
no grudge against u tho , but really tired of these (random insult) admin
No reason to me to lie i won't play this game anymore
but again admin and even the pickup euro admin could ask me to "stream record" if they had some doubt ? they never talked or asked something , just instant ban.
Happy new year to you and sorry for the insult but maybe u could understand how tired i'm against "that"
Adios i'm still on steam tho if u know .... or not :) Niak Niak Niak ( evil laugh )

pizzahut

Happy new year to you as well.

I don't have logs from 2005 and 2010 any more to check if IPs match, so I'm retracting this claim. Maybe it was someone else using your name. Or maybe you visited a friend or cyber cafe and used one of their Steam accounts. In this case, anyone else using these accounts might have caused the bans as well.

In case of the Euro pickup, I agree it's quite possible that it was pre-fire like you said. Maybe it's true and there really are only "noobs" left, who aren't able to safely determine whether someone cheats or not, and thus make wrong decisions.

Bishop

I find it odd that the pre-fire shots were directly on the player behind the wall instead of where the player would emerge.  It isn't proof of cheating but certainly is suspicious. 

crosby

sincie

Haha i knew who this was about before seeing a name or steam id :D