News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

sniping on Battlezone, dot in odd places....

Started by Ballsack, December 14, 2017, 02:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ballsack

I was playing on Battlezone today (Thursday) around 2:30 PM central time and noticed an odd thing.  There was an opposing sniper by the name of "Hator", and while I was hiding before coming out to shoot at him, I would see his (or someone's) red dot in strange places, like while I was in the lower entrance (2fort), I would see his red dot on the inside wall of the fort, like there was another sniper in the entrance with me, but there was no other sniper there.  I also observed this on the top of the battlements in the center of the battlements.  This could be nothing or could be my crappy internet connection, but it just seemed odd to me.  This guy wasn't a great sniper and we were trading kills pretty evenly, but I would be interested to know what caused this.  Thanks.

MMA-Fish_Pig

hay ballsack, i got your report and went into spec mode to check him out he missed several shots, so i quite watching i did not notice his or A misplaced dot however i wasn't entirely looking for that but i did watch him and he looked legit! hax reports require a HIGH council  review!!!!  i will keep my eye on it!

Gimpy

Pulling 2fort hltv is very hard. Any idea the map immediately before or after?

FjS

I have watched snipers in spec and also have noticed this. The red dot would often would just wander off on its own, I figured this is a glitch and not hacking since I was spectating some rather well respected players.

harrytt

If you check his chat history it reads as, 2017-12-14 13:01:05 during 2fort.

Ballsack

I think Vidars was right before it, if I remember properly.

This could be nothing, and this guy wasn't the best sniper I've ever seen, but he did make some quick shots.  It just seemed odd, but certainly it could be nothing.  I noticed the admin in spec mode, and I was in and out a little bit as I had to do a little work in between, but it seemed like the guy wasn't as good when the admin was there, but I fully admit I could be nuts!

Nuggs

I've never experienced anything like you describe. Both you and hator have shit connections which is the most likely explanation. Battlezone runs a lot of custom code so maybe that exasperates the issue as well.

Nuggs

Also Hator is probably the last person on the server I would call hax on. He kinda sucks ballz lolz

lol_face

Bishop

A dot under the battlements could be from another player at some non-obvious angle, e.g. from up on the grate, from a corner just outside the base, etc.

MMA-Fish_Pig

i had the time and spectated  him again yesterday and i didnt see anything out of the norm! i will have to agree with nuggs he is not very good, but from what i saw,  no wall hax or anything,  that i could see .  He did miss alot of shots i felt bad for him!

a

Quote from: Nuggs on December 15, 2017, 01:10:11 PM
Also Hator is probably the last person on the server I would call hax on. He kinda sucks ballz lolz
came to post this sorry bro <3