News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Rock2 problem

Started by Rocket2Me, November 30, 2017, 10:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket2Me

When scoring in Rock2 it seems to be a glitch where when you hit the switch you die with everyone else. Is this a new thing or is it a glitch. :rip:
I would be willing, yes glad, to see a battle every day during my life. -General George Armstrong Custer

Bishop

I believe the map has been buggy like this forever.  There were some modified versions of the map that claimed to have fixed this, but there are rarely played.

HellRaiser

That issue has been there for ever.
Think of it as rolling the dice like with Russian roulette, you may live or maybe not.

Master

Quote from: Rocket2Me on November 30, 2017, 10:13:18 PM
When scoring in Rock2 it seems to be a glitch where when you hit the switch you die with everyone else. Is this a new thing or is it a glitch. :rip:
the rock2 the comes default with tfc has a bug where the environment suits don't work, there is a plugin and a entity edited map to fix these issues, I was under the impression we had BOTH running, but I will double check this and report back.

Rocket2Me

Thanks for getting back to me, I just thought it was odd, It is like Russian Roulette, however I like regular roulette better.. make more money!
I would be willing, yes glad, to see a battle every day during my life. -General George Armstrong Custer

Gimpy

Plates last night. Scored three times, every time I died in the gas chamber.

Nuggs

It blows my mind that valve thought it was appropriate to make a concentration camp themed map complete with gas showers and guard towers. Then release it as a default map. WTF!??