News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

I almost died 😞

Started by DomiAvenger, November 22, 2017, 01:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DomiAvenger

BEen in the. Hospital since Sunday night, and still here. ALcohol withdrawal led to aseious deliosions. And I had to be retrained and sedated for 2 days.

DomiAvenger

Hoped
Ugly mouth by tomorrow but who knows. So many needles and tubes in me. JUst lette ya guys know I'm not dead lo

Bishop

I'm glad you're ok and hope you feel better soon.  Stay strong. 

-[EVIL]- NoCaloriePepsi

Ah crap man, that sucks big time, I hope you get better.
Forever -[EVIL]-

Butterbean

Get well soon bro... See you soon!

SpamDaddy!

What in the holy hell, Domi.... :wideeyed:
Please update as you are able. You have my thoughts and prayers and today I am thankful you are still with us. I pray you get stronger and healthier with God's speed bro!

SyKosis

Dont leave us alone. Be positive and take care of yourself. See ya.

BlasteR|TF

That's terrible bro.  I heard you guys talkin about it on the server but didn't understand what happened.  Feel better soon and stay strong!

DomiAvenger

Im all good now guys! I just cant drink anymore lol. Had like a psychotic episode and was in teh hospital sedated for a couiple days thena couple days recovery and monitoring,but im back out and ready to kick ur asses lol  !!!! Thanks for the support my brothers!

Gimpy

Holy shit man. I can think of about 5306 Jim Lahey quotes... but seriously, the liquor is a hard case to get out of.

Stay safe

crosby

MMA-Fish_Pig

MR DOMI,
  i am really glad to hear you are doing much better.  please do keep us in the loop of what your progress is and how your doing!   i want to share a quick story of what i just went threw,
         I was renting a basement from a friend who is an alcoholic!  i had asked him to water some of the baby plants in the basement, he took a couple bottles of water to do so.   keeping in mind that he was 24/7 intoxicated at about .2%B.A,
     He stumbled backwards stepped on a water bottle,legs went up in the air,  fell and shattered his hip.  no one was around so it took him 4 hours of agonizing pain  to climb the stairs and get to a phone, he called me, the 911.   He was rushed to the ER and was evaluated . He would have to detox before they could operate on his hip! it took him 5 days of being sedated SEVERELY on morphine for "5 days",  he was incoherent, and incontinent,  not able to even  make a complete sentence.,  he was at 20% liver function and would have suffered FULL liver failure with in a yearish,!!  in other word he was about to die from it!!!  they operate on him and fixed him! I would like to say this story has a happy ending but it has to be determined!  so my friend "Jamie" quite drinking for 6 months. while he rehabilitated his hip/leg.  since he hadn't worked for the last 2-3 years he was losing his house! it was being foreclosed on!  Jamie was stressed out now broken hip needing to work and cant.  SOOOOOOOOOOO HE HAD ANOTHER DRINK. he lost his house and was staying,  hear and there on couch's but he has no were to go now! he lost his house.  he started staying with my other friend and i got to see him the other day,  it was noon he had a large 24oz of BEER "that was his thing",  and was really buzzing!!!  i dont know how hes going to turn out,   but its not looking good!!!! its hard to watch a friend you know and love walk that road.  i can only image how hard it is!  i guess the point is no one can tell you when its time to give it up!!!!
                                                                                                                           ONLY YOU CAN DO THAT"!
    So MR. DOMI,   I understand what your going threw, and its a very hard thing to tackle, Probably one of the hardest things you'll ever do.   What i want you to know is that you have the support of the "evil clan"  and me man!   it might not be very personal via over the internet but FOR WHAT IT"S WORTH!!!!       if you ever want to chat or need some support  in any way!! HIT ME UP!                              KERRY **********call me anytime man!

DomiAvenger

Much appreciated everyone.
And fish thx buddy. I think with my friends and family all you tfc friends, I'll get thru no problem. :)

SpamDaddy!

Glad you are back up and running, brosephus! My wake up call to stop drinking came in the form of leaving for New Orleans on a Thursday from Jackson, MS. I woke up on Sunday in Laurel, MS (complete opposite direction). Cel phones weren't very prevalent at this point ('95). I woke up in a room with another dude and three broads. Did not recognize ANY of them. Could not find my pants. Had my boxers on and my LSU t-shirt and my shoes. Luckily I looked outside and my truck was there. I found my keys  and wallet (I always hide them under the bed frame when I stay in a hotel, it's like muscle memory. I called the desk to ask where and WHEN I was. It was 6:43 am...I snuck out of the room (in my Joe Boxers) and went to the desk to see if I had rented the room. I had not, so I got the hell out of dodge. I started that weekend with 2 grand in my pocket and had just under $800 when I left that room. To this day I have NO idea what happened that weekend. But it served its purpose, I have had some binges but they have ALL been at home and not too often since then!

Nuggs

You hit rock bottom and survived, use this experience to make yourself a stonger person mentally and physically. Alcohol is a terrible drug and I've seen it ruin many lives, families and generations. I want to tell you it will get easier but it won't unless you commit yourself fully. Good luck and hit me up anytime you need someone to talk to