News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Admin abuse and lack of standards.

Started by Nerd Rage, November 19, 2017, 05:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerd Rage

So, earlier, your admin Swede refused to enforce the no hitting respawns rule. I was hit multiple times, complained, he did nothing. So I abused the fuck out of the other team. 2 wrongs DO make a right in every goddamn instance there has ever been. I then asked him if he and the rest of you weak ass canadians can't enforce your rules if there was such a thing as justice, he refused to answer my question. As an admin it his RESPONSIBILITY to clarify what the rules are. He refused, and I called him a pussy for refusing to engage, because you are. Enforce your fucking rules, or I will abuse your server, its that simple.

Swede

Since I'm not Canadian this looks like not for me.

Anyway, inside game its not allways easy to see if rules are broken.
You on the other hand went on with questions wanting me to agree that there is no justice on the servers. Claiming that you got banned for the same thing (enemy spawncamping, attacking enemy spawn).  And yea, u called me a pussy.

So you are on the track that leads to defeat. Your way to address admins caling them names like pussy will only get you banned in the end.
You have no ban from this year for camping or spamming enemy spawns. But you have a shortterm ban for homophobic language and admin disrespect.

I suggest you calm down. If you want to report players there is a reportsystem you can use. Just read the instructions.

Gimpy

I'm Canadian. And no, two wrongs don't make a right... three rights make a left.

But really, two wrongs make both individuals wrong.

Nerd Rage

2 wrongs do make a right. Which is why its frowned upon, because its so very satisfying. There is no such a thing as justice on your server because you can't be there to enforce the rules all the time. If I can't do it, NO ONE ELSE CAN. Otherwise that is favoritism and I don't think y'all want that. If you don't enforce your rules, I will abuse the other team. I will ruin EVERYONE'S game for my own amusement. I have other games to play if I get banned. You aren't harming me by banning me. I even usually give the other person a chance by warning them not to do what they were doing, I get the typical internet response, and then I abuse them so badly their teammates who get caught in the crossfire complain. THAT is justice. Enforce your rules, or I will abuse everyone on the server as much as I possibly can.

Gimpy

It's sad that you have this poor of an outlook on life.

Do yourself a favour and don't come back.