News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Appeal to ban server-rapers like Cpt Tripps, Dave Lister, 69.9 etc

Started by Sava, September 28, 2017, 03:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sava

I want to bring fourth an appeal that Evil ban the notorius server-rapers like Cpt Tripps, Dave Lister, g, a rabbit, ANALYTICAL-SPLITTAH, 69.9 AKA 69, AKA 69.9999 etc.

These players have honestly played this game for to damn long and are raping the Battlezone server to shreds just about everytime they enter. They are using very nasty and cheatfull concing techniques, evading my rockets like they have some sort of invincible shield, even though I fire off my famous homing pigeon rockets, and the general ragequiting frequency is much higher when they are playing compared to when the server is not terrorised by these artritis-burdened TFC addicts that frankly needs to find something else to do with their lives at this point.

These types doesn't even play a teamgame, they act like a 3rd team inside the already established Red (commies) and Blue (blue angles) team. They also lack all form of communication skills, they don't talk or just post ridiculous smileys like 69.9 and his ":[" and thats it. Cpt Tripps furthermore likes to harass spawns and just lay a barrage of pipes and nades outside of 2fort spawn to the point of beeing just utterly dreadful. They play for themselves, "scorewhoring" even om empty servers like Dave Lister when I cought him having 250 score as a scout on empty server in the morning just because he thinks its cool to have a score that big.

Some examples of basically 100% ragequit scenarios for the casual player:

* 69.9 playing sniper
* Cpt Tripps playing demo (especielly when using notorious nade-pipe throwing combos at impossible ranges and angles)
* Dave Lister playing sniper
* a rabbit playing soldier

Finally I think that it is not fare for everybody else that these so called players can continue to rape the Battlezone server to the point of people leaving in pure agony. They have had their opportunity to excel for many years now and show their skills but I think that it is time for them to move on and pursue other endevours.

/Regards Sava, soldier-player with license to kill.

Uncle Fester

That rated an actual lol Sava.

Especially about Listy and sixty bloody nine.  They are genuinely terrifying to snipe against.
Infectious flying rats!

jdankens

It's fine as long as they all don't join the same team.   Tripps is just annoying, he's just ok.

Problem is some of the skilled players act as anchors, and other decent players latch on because they don't want to get rekt.  This leads to team stacking, other team rqs and server clears out.

It seems like I rarely see matches where two skilled snipers play against each other, they often play on the same team instead. 

Gimpy

Sometimes I purposely switch teams to snipe against people...

jdankens

QuoteSometimes I purposely switch teams to snipe against people...
I said skilled snipers   :D jk

Yea some switch, but I'll watch some wait in spec or stack the teams at the beginning and let the excess fill the other team.  *cough* Scorpion