News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Hurricane Irma Heading my way

Started by [EVIL]CocoPuff, September 07, 2017, 09:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[EVIL]CocoPuff

:thinking:
Hurricane Irma will be visiting me this Saturday evening. If you all wondering where I at, that will be the fact that I will probably be without power for a while. I will push my generator to  connect as soon as I can. I hope most of you miss me...
:'( :'(

MMA-Fish_Pig

GTFO man,   its not looking good.   I hope the best for ya, board u what u can, all my best wish's to you and yours tay safe!  see you soon!

Nuggs

Same here, had to evac for Mathew last year and now about to evac for Irma

Eat a dick hurricanes

Good luck out there

Bishop

Butterbean

Stay Safe Brother.. I'm personally just winding down from working on efforts here in Texas due to Harvey... Be careful,  hope all goes well!

Nuggs

all good just a crazy high storm surge no real damage

Nuggs

I'm guessing coco is one of the two million people in florida still without power

Master

He connects from Miami, so I would imagine he is in the worst of it

Rocket2Me

It took me about a week after the storm to get power back, I'm on the South West side of FL and it destroyed us, Lehigh Acres, Labelle, Naples, Marco Island, and Bonita Springs got HAMMERED... I volunteered for Emergency Management providing services and Amateur Radio Communications there was only 4 people talking that week and we were Ham radio operators in the entire county of Hendry.. Amazingly powerful storm, I was outside 99% of it because of the way the shelter (school) was built I bunked with my buddies from the National Guard, I showed up at the school with an EM vest on and the principal just said," you're from EM?", I said "yes", principal hands me keys to the school and books it lol left me in charge of the school  along with 2 sheriff deputies the day after the storm was like waking up to a movie set, my house suffered minor damage, FEMA contractor is coming tomorrow to assess my damage.
I would be willing, yes glad, to see a battle every day during my life. -General George Armstrong Custer

Butterbean

Well Rocket I'm glad you came out of it ok... stay safe out there!