News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Xpress2k4

Started by Nuggs, September 01, 2017, 08:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuggs

Fish pig was kind enough to change it to  xpress2k4 earlier this week when it was only 2v2.

The server filled up pretty quickly and soon it was a 14 player xpress2k4 match. Fun was had by all and I didn't hear any complaining or see any trolling.

Xpress is a unique map, can we please bring it back?

xheon

Quote from: Nuggs on September 01, 2017, 08:46:59 AM
Fish pig was kind enough to change it to  xpress2k4 earlier this week when it was only 2v2.

The server filled up pretty quickly and soon it was a 14 player xpress2k4 match. Fun was had by all and I didn't hear any complaining or see any trolling.

Xpress is a unique map, can we please bring it back?

+1

Bishop

I re-enabled xpress2k4. Please remember this is for smaller games.  If it causes problems, we will have to disable it again.

Nuggs

Quote from: Bishop on September 02, 2017, 12:46:23 AM
I re-enabled xpress2k4. Please remember this is for smaller games.  If it causes problems, we will have to disable it again.

Word, thanks Bishop.

Nuggs

So xpress2k4 has disappeared from the server maplist once again.

Can we add it back please?

TwatWaffle

froob

I agree. We never have more than 20 players nowadays, probably due to the sheer number of server crashes as of late.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Nuggs

Gimpy,  Bishop I know you have read this.

Please respond, even if it's simply "no" or "get lost, lowlife pubber"

We need more 2v2 maps. It was just bigping and I in the server yesterday and the amount of 2v2 maps to choose from is like 3

Gimpy

I'm neither for or against.

I just can't remember my ftp login info.

Bishop

Xpress2k4 added.  Please do not nominate it when the server has more than 10 players.

Nuggs

Quote from: Bishop on September 07, 2018, 03:30:53 AM
Xpress2k4 added.  Please do not nominate it when the server has more than 10 players.

That's a reasonable compromise

Thanks guys

froob

xpress2k4 is enabled, but it crashes the server. Please fix

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

pizzahut

It says "Segmentation fault" in the crash log. This could be a random crash which has a tendency to happen during map change, but isn't caused by the map itself as it can happen on any map.

tl;dr: xpress2k4 is probably fine, try again.

Guts

One of my favorite maps but I think pyro's and for sure demo's should not be available, like it was previously. Trolls come out in droves and make it almost unplayable when there is alot of people. Just a suggestion.