News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Why yall be bannin' me?

Started by PlaYaZ, August 10, 2017, 01:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlaYaZ

You guys still think I hack? I don't understand. Do you guys live in TFC so long that you haven't seen games like CSGO and Overwatch? They have aim crazier than mine and if you still think my aiming is ridiculously good then professionals players from CSGO and Overwatch are literally aimbots.

Unless I'm getting something wrong here like you're banning me for something else, then please tell me.

So whaddya say, unban me?

Gimpy

Please provide the ID you were banned under?

PlaYaZ

Gimpy

Funny, that account isn't banned for hacking. Its banned for ban evading.

Along with a stupid amount of ValveID accounts you've created.

Your level of stupidity for ban evading and racism is very close to the top of my list of "idiot bigots who shouldn't be allowed to survive natural selection".

Your request is denied.

Find another game.

PlaYaZ

I know I was ban evading. If I was ban evading, means I was banned for something right? I mean even the ban reason in this site says that I was banned for hacking. So in what way was I hacking?

Also, don't call me stupid. You're smart in your own way and I am in my own. There are people who probably think you're the stupid one here.

Judeau

What was your previous SteamID VAC'd for?

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: PlaYaZ on August 12, 2017, 12:05:47 AM
There are people who probably think you're the stupid one here.

Nope.

Bonaparte

The mysterious sniper from Singapore using a very probable aim-bot and some sort of speed-hack thing.

I knew that was probably you the other day.  It's possible to snipe bad-ass with a 200-300 ping; but being able to charge your laser that fast (even though not all the way) and hit with that much perfection is kinda sketchy to me.  I also know you've been called out on other servers, even by spectators.

PlaYaZ

You're right. I know it seems impossible for some 200 ping guy to hop in the server and start aiming so well. Honestly, I wouldn't praise myself like that;because there are so many people out there in the world who can aim much better than me, be it TFC or other FPS games.

Right now, we're at an impasse. You people don't believe me, and I have no possible way to show you I'm not hacking the slightest bit at this moment. I don't know what you want me to do. Pack my setup, fly over to Master's/Gimpy's house and let them have a look at me playing?
I can't take screenshots or record videos or anything because they would be unreliable. I mean you'd probably say I'm just hiding the hack GUI or something right? I mean if you wanted me to then I gladly would.

I don't know what you mean by charging up the laser so fast. I've been playing TFC for more than 5 years already and probably even more. Back then, I didn't join servers that gave me good latency. I just joined populated servers like The Gas Chamber. My ping back then was around 200 to 300 as well. I guess I practised with that ping so much that I got used to that high ping. I still have problems with hitboxes and obviously am frustrated with them, like why HWGuys firing their guns or Snipers firing their ARs can't seem to have a consistent hitbox for me, and when that happens, people think, "Oh, if he can't hit snipers using AR or hwguys, it means there must be some sort of hack he's using that is bugged so that it doesn't allow him to hit the hitboxes! Definately hacking!".

Despite all this, I still have improved greatly from those past years, having the muscle memory of where to aim for me to hit those hitboxes. That's why sometimes you think I hit you at impossible positions and angles.

Also, about the fast laser charging thing, I don't know. I just play. I really have no specific knowledge on how long or how much damage the rifle does based on how long I hold. I just shoot and know that if I hit the enemy, he takes damage.

There you have it. Something I've wanted to say for awhile now. I still love TFC. Not sure if I can say I love this server but hey, it's the only server that has uncapped BunnyHop and is populated. I still have more to say but I won't write any further for now.

Gimpy

You are remaining banned because you are a bigot, racist, ban evader.

Good riddance.

Judeau

Quote from: PlaYaZ on August 24, 2017, 07:15:38 AM
You're right. I know it seems impossible for some 200 ping guy to hop in the server and start aiming so well. Honestly, I wouldn't praise myself like that;because there are so many people out there in the world who can aim much better than me, be it TFC or other FPS games.

Right now, we're at an impasse. You people don't believe me, and I have no possible way to show you I'm not hacking the slightest bit at this moment. I don't know what you want me to do. Pack my setup, fly over to Master's/Gimpy's house and let them have a look at me playing?
I can't take screenshots or record videos or anything because they would be unreliable. I mean you'd probably say I'm just hiding the hack GUI or something right? I mean if you wanted me to then I gladly would.

I don't know what you mean by charging up the laser so fast. I've been playing TFC for more than 5 years already and probably even more. Back then, I didn't join servers that gave me good latency. I just joined populated servers like The Gas Chamber. My ping back then was around 200 to 300 as well. I guess I practised with that ping so much that I got used to that high ping. I still have problems with hitboxes and obviously am frustrated with them, like why HWGuys firing their guns or Snipers firing their ARs can't seem to have a consistent hitbox for me, and when that happens, people think, "Oh, if he can't hit snipers using AR or hwguys, it means there must be some sort of hack he's using that is bugged so that it doesn't allow him to hit the hitboxes! Definately hacking!".

Despite all this, I still have improved greatly from those past years, having the muscle memory of where to aim for me to hit those hitboxes. That's why sometimes you think I hit you at impossible positions and angles.

Also, about the fast laser charging thing, I don't know. I just play. I really have no specific knowledge on how long or how much damage the rifle does based on how long I hold. I just shoot and know that if I hit the enemy, he takes damage.

There you have it. Something I've wanted to say for awhile now. I still love TFC. Not sure if I can say I love this server but hey, it's the only server that has uncapped BunnyHop and is populated. I still have more to say but I won't write any further for now.

Quote from: Judeau on August 12, 2017, 01:17:32 AM
What was your previous SteamID VAC'd for?

crosby

Quote from: PlaYaZ on August 24, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

tl;dr

sincie

Can you send me the link of the demo he was accused? I have allot of experience with cheats ;)