News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

TFC Discord Server

Started by Cosmic, April 12, 2017, 03:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmic

I'll just copy what I wrote for the Steam forums, the reason I'm posting here is so that more people can see it because some people don't check the Steam forums.

Hello TFC Evil Community!

I'm very happy to announce the launch of the very first Team Fortress Classic Discord server! Some or a lot of you may not be familiar with Discord. Discord is a chat for gamers, that is all-in-one with voice chat, text chat, emotes, music to listen to with configuration and much more. Here's a link: https://discordapp.com/ and the best part is you don't even have to download, straight from your browser if you want to, though a client is much more convenient. Now, with that said, I would like to formally invite the entirety of the community to the server. This server will help unify the community and allow everybody to communicate while they play, much more conveniently. You don't even need to talk about TFC, come chat about anything, a place for you to chill with your TFC buddies.

Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/usPsPyJ

Welcome and have a good time, please invite your friends so we can allow the community to grow and flourish!

scaringthekids

nice I'll join! I've been in the Evil Clan Chat discord server since I joined and the only person that has come on since January is poison.

I'm always on for a shmups community discord and a friends one anyway so I'll be on there as Some Mist (that's what I go by in other communities).

[~X~]Rayzor.HoL

Invitation link has expired :(

Cirno

Quote from: [~X~]Rayzor.HoL on July 30, 2017, 08:17:18 AM

shit is dead as fuck and cosmic never did anything with it, dont waste your time

Cosmic

Quote from: Cirno on July 30, 2017, 09:09:57 AM

shit is dead as fuck and cosmic never did anything with it, dont waste your time

You certainly didn't participate in any form of discussion, I don't even know if you said anything to begin with. A server needs active people and only a grand total of 3 people actually tried helping out by using voice chat, etc to start a conversation even if it was unrelated to TFC.

Cirno

Quote from: Cosmic on July 31, 2017, 02:02:33 PM
Quote from: Cirno on July 30, 2017, 09:09:57 AM

You certainly didn't participate in any form of discussion, I don't even know if you said anything to begin with. A server needs active people and only a grand total of 3 people actually tried helping out by using voice chat, etc to start a conversation even if it was unrelated to TFC.
Yeah and while I was one of those 3, you were a grand total of 0. Hell, when one of the semi active voice users left, your moderator Turpow even said some shit like "who cares he wasnt even active". So on top of me being more active than you on your own discord, you didn't even ATTEMPT to start discussion or get people to play and then on top of that, you had the gall to say something along the lines of "It's summer time, I'll have more time for TFC" and only to not say or do ANYTHING. In fact, before I was either kicked or the discord was deleted recently, there had been zero messages for over a month and a half... Don't preach to me about servers needing active people when you yourself weren't even active.