News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

SQUIRELLS

Started by MMA-Fish_Pig, January 11, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMA-Fish_Pig

so i just got back on line, ive been out of internet for 3 -4 frickin  day s now!
     had my box replaced all the lines in the house replaced had a glimmer of internet yesterday while the guy was hear then it went back out got another guy out hear today found out we have squirrels eating threw the lines!!! he had to replace the net line from the house to the pole.   NO i can get back to figuring out!!!  how i crashed tfc buy trying to put cross hairs on! ARGH.WAV i should have known it was above my pay grade!!!!! i should have never even tried to put cross hairs on oh well on to figuring out how to fix tfc now!

Butterbean

Lol when it rains it pours... rule of thumb I use to make sure whatever non-educated tinkering I do is able to be reversed: copy entire contents of folders I'm going to mess around with to another folder. Makes it easier to fix a screw up. Good Luck!!

MMA-Fish_Pig

i did a system recovery and manged to fix it well that and i put all the files that i put in og sprite file back in the sprite folder and its working great!  no cross hairs for me but ill keep praying and spraying!!!!lol

Iggy

Those squirrels are going to come back, and keep coming back. I've recently discovered that wire making companies are actually baiting "critters" to eat the lines. Possibly not even intentionally.....

You see, they replaced the insulation to a soy based product rather than old-school rubber/plastic combination. Being a "soy" product, animals can smell that it's edible, and nature takes it's course.

My neighbor was having major problems with rats in our alley. They were chewing the shit out of his vehicle's electrical system. He had it replaced 3 times last winter. When he asked why it was happening...... he was told about the insulation.

Nice, huh?
Writer, arcade game collector, husband, vintage gamer, cripple, creator of memes, and retro-technologist. Born in the 60s, came of age in the 80s, and what a ride it has been.

MMA-Fish_Pig

omg thats rich!!!   figures  the tech was all, id get a pellet gun LOL