News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

...and now for a brand new episode of... IS... THIS... RACIST! *APPLAUSE*

Started by skuttleberry, January 07, 2017, 11:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

"He's got that pure Mexican EMP aim"

Medium Racist
0 (0%)
Bigtime Racist
1 (11.1%)
Donald Trump
0 (0%)
Funny, not racist
0 (0%)
Not Funny, Not Racist
2 (22.2%)
The act of calling attention to the sentence being racist makes it racist
1 (11.1%)
Slightly Racist
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 08, 2017, 11:14:49 PM

skuttleberry

Just curious...

and for those unfamiliar with the term:
rac·ism
[ˈrāˌsizəm]
NOUN
"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior"

Master

froob

good old skuttleberry with another famous..

SHOW APPEAL

lets just say.. you knew it was somewhat racist. And you decided to bind a racist sentence to a key on a server that absolutely does not accept any form of racist remarks in any way shape or form. Keep it out of the servers, end of discussion.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

atomic VAGINA

your definition of racism is not accurate, was it from the dictionary?...according to your definition it would not be racist for me to dislike another race if i do not believe my race is superior.  can you enlighten me?.. my own belief is that humans assholes, but thats another story

Butterbean

Quote from: atomic VAGINA on January 09, 2017, 02:29:38 AM
my own belief is that humans assholes, but thats another story
^^ That is racism of the Human race. 

banned.wav.. 8) 8) 8) 8)

froob

Quote from: skuttleberry on January 10, 2017, 10:17:53 PM
Sorry for Skuttlin'

I think you mean "Sorry for being racist and wasting all of your time with another one of my bootless errands that i write in the BAN APPEAL section instead of the complaint department"

quit wasting our precious time on these redundant parade appeals

P.S. You had a 16 hour ban, if you have an issue concerning a chip on your shoulder, take it to the complaint department.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

froob

Keep it out of our servers, and off of our website.

What we say is final, and unless you change your attitude it will not end well for you.

Can someone lock this?