News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Statix Spawn Camping

Started by Yankee Oscar Lima Oscar, December 31, 2016, 08:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yankee Oscar Lima Oscar

On dub_forever I was shot coming out of spawn by Statix.  He vehemently denies spawn camping, when the definition of spawn camping is shooting people as they come out the spawn door.  I hadn't shot at or engaged him.  I was banned for a day for doing similar stuff.  If I have to play rediculously clean, so does everyone else.

Gimpy

Nuggs

Quote from: Yankee Oscar Lima Oscar on December 31, 2016, 08:02:11 AM
On dub_forever I was shot coming out of spawn by Statix.  He vehemently denies spawn camping, when the definition of spawn camping is shooting people as they come out the spawn door.  I hadn't shot at or engaged him.  I was banned for a day for doing similar stuff.  If I have to play rediculously clean, so does everyone else.

cry.wav

read your post out loud. you sound like a 10 yr old crybaby

grow a pair and play the damn game

Yankee Oscar Lima Oscar

Yes it was today.  To Nuggs -- I'm going to use small words and try to keep the concepts simple.  I know you can barely rub 2 brain cells together so let me try to explain this simply.  I would literally cause the entire server to leave if I played dirty, but I play clean after being banned.  I can play better than you can playing clean even if you play dirty.  I am better at every class than you are.  I really don't care that someone plays dirty, what I care about is that I can't retaliate in a manner that I would normally.  If it was up to me, I would have shown him and his whole team what true spawn abuse was.  Its out of my hands however, and since I HAVE to play clean(no mirvs on spawns, chasing inside ect) I get irritated when someone else gets to play dirty.  I know this is a difficult concept for your 2 brain cells to comprehend.  Its a simple matter, if I have to play clean, so does the whole server.

Gimpy

A shot here and there happens... But if this guy was spawn camping big time, I will deal with it.

YOLO - I will pull the HLTV and review this case.

Gimpy

I have reviewed the demo, and it plays out like this...

Red Sniper (Statix) runs under the spawn area into the opening by the ramps, and tosses a nade up near the spawn (no damage to anyone)

Blue spy runs into spawn

Red Sniper jumps up the ramps

Two or three blue are outside spawn (you were one of them, on your way out)

Red sniper charges rifle and shoots you

You two nade eachother and both die.

From what I see, he may *not* have been deliberately attacking people leaving spawn. Especially since this guy has no history of spawn camping.

But, I will keep my eyes open.

FYI - This happens in the first 30 seconds of the demo, outside the Blue spawn area.